Overnight Slip Rentals and Storage
Pleasant Harbor Marina is proud to offer our boating enthusiasts month to month storage agreements without a security deposit! We offer the simplest terms available, requiring only a written 30 day notice* to end your season. Take the fine lines and long term contracts out of your boating life and explore the many options Pleasant Harbor Marina has to offer.
Overnight slip rentals are $30 per night based on a 30’ uncovered wet slip, which is our smallest. Simply bring your boat registration with you to the Marina Office or the Marina Store and we will get you set up. Overnight slips include utilities with your stay. During holiday weekends, there is a two night minimum stay required.
When you are ready to begin your Marina adventure, call us at (623) 235-6130 or email us at MarinaOffice@pleasantharbor.com for more information on availability and documentation requirements.
|Land Storage Options|
|Launch & Retrieve||
Requirements Prior to Storing Watercraft & Trailer at Pleasant Harbor
- Security Deposit for gate entry cards and parking passes issued. (Effective January 1, 2016)
- Security Deposit equal to one (1) month of storage, including water and electric (Effective January 1, 2016)
- $50 per month non-refundable Document Fee charged to all accounts not meeting storage requirements.
- License Agreement must be signed by the legal owner and match name on registration.
- Watercraft Registration
- Trailer Registration (if applicable)
- Driver’s License for ownership verification
- Watercraft Certificate of Insurance to include: 1) $300,000 minimum Liability; 2) Certificate shall name Maricopa Water District, as additional insureds. Address for Certificate Holder shall read: 8708 W Harbor Blvd Peoria, AZ 85383-9726.
- All storage billing is due on the 1st of the month and considered delinquent if not received by the 15th of the month. Late fees are applied to all delinquent balances on the 16th day of each month.
- Any watercraft that is impounded due to delinquent account balance will be assessed an additional $100 Impound Fee.
- Refer to the Marina Rules and Regulations for further details.
- Lien Enforcement Fees: MWD will incur costs to foreclose its lien rights and Licensee is obligated to compensate MWD for all such costs. The following flat-fee charges will be imposed:
- Initial Investigation Fee – $15.00. This fee will be assessed if Storage payment is 45 days late.
- First Notice Preparation Fee – $25.00. This fee will be assessed upon the date that MWD sends its Notice of Termination of License Agreement and First Notice of Default And Lien Against Personal Property.
- Second Notice Preparation Fee – $25.00. This fee will be assessed upon the date that MWD sends its Notice of Sale Of Personal Property And Second Notice Of Default And Lien.
- Publication Fee – To be determined as documented by MWD. This fee will be assessed upon MWD’s payment of all required newspaper publication costs.
Public Auction Fee – To be determined as documented by MWD. This fee will be assessed upon MWD’s conducting of a public auction or sale.