Overnight Wet Slip Rentals
Overnight wet slip rentals are available 7-days a week and are first come first served. Overnight wet slips can only be booked 1-week in advance. Advance booking starts every Sunday morning at 9am. Booking for Overnight wet slips is available 7-days a week from 9am to 5pm by calling the Marina office at 623-235-6130.
Overnight wet slip rentals can be rented nightly or weekly at a cost of $30.00 per night. Check out time is at 12-noon on your last day of rental. Guest gate card must be returned at checkout. Lake entry fees are separate & not included with overnight rentals. Overnight slips are uncovered & do not include utilities.
Requirements for overnight wet slip rentals
- Valid driver’s license, boat registration, and boat insurance.
- All vessels must have 4-points of secured tie-downs with no less than ½ inch marine rated rope.
No bungee tie-downs allowed.
Vehicle parking requirements for overnight guests
- All vehicles with trailers must remain attached while on property or be stored offsite during stay.
- No overnight guest parking allowed in Members parking only area.
- Overnight pet guests must be on a leash at all times & their feet protected from the extreme heat
temperatures on walkways. Consider keeping pets at home during the sizzling summer days for pet’s protection.
Pleasant Harbor Marina is proud to offer our boating enthusiasts month to month storage agreements without a security deposit! We offer the simplest terms available, requiring only a written 30 day notice* to end your season. Take the fine lines and long term contracts out of your boating life and explore the many options Pleasant Harbor Marina has to offer.
When you are ready to begin your Marina adventure, call us at (623) 235-6130 or email us at email@example.com for more information on availability and documentation requirements.
|Land Storage Options|
|Launch & Retrieve||
Requirements Prior to Storing Watercraft & Trailer at Pleasant Harbor
- Security Deposit for gate entry cards and parking passes issued. (Effective January 1, 2016)
- Security Deposit equal to one (1) month of storage, including water and electric (Effective January 1, 2016)
- $50 per month non-refundable Document Fee charged to all accounts not meeting storage requirements.
- License Agreement must be signed by the legal owner and match name on registration.
- Watercraft Registration
- Trailer Registration (if applicable)
- Driver’s License for ownership verification
- Watercraft Certificate of Insurance to include: 1) $300,000 minimum Liability; 2) Certificate shall name Maricopa Water District, as additional insureds. Address for Certificate Holder shall read: 8708 W Harbor Blvd Peoria, AZ 85383-9726.
- All storage billing is due on the 1st of the month and considered delinquent if not received by the 15th of the month. Late fees are applied to all delinquent balances on the 16th day of each month.
- Any watercraft that is impounded due to delinquent account balance will be assessed an additional $150 Impound Fee.
- Refer to the Marina Rules and Regulations for further details.
- Lien Enforcement Fees: MWD will incur costs to foreclose its lien rights and Licensee is obligated to compensate MWD for all such costs. The following flat-fee charges will be imposed:
- Initial Investigation Fee – $100.00. This fee will be assessed if Storage payment is 45 days late.
- First Notice Preparation Fee – $150.00. This fee will be assessed upon the date that MWD sends its Notice of Termination of License Agreement and First Notice of Default And Lien Against Personal Property.
- Second Notice Preparation Fee – $200.00. This fee will be assessed upon the date that MWD sends its Notice of Sale Of Personal Property And Second Notice Of Default And Lien.
- Publication Fee – To be determined as documented by MWD. This fee will be assessed upon MWD’s payment of all required newspaper publication costs.
- Public Auction Fee – To be determined as documented by MWD. This fee will be assessed upon MWD’s conducting of a public auction or sale.